Experienced Signmaker / Installer
We are looking for a talented Sign Maker / Installer for a full-time position at our busy production centre in Bangor.
Desired / essential experience
You will have worked in the signs industry for at least 2 years covering a full range of skills and experience such as:
• The ability to interpret briefs accurately and a strong understanding of signage and manufacturing techniques
• Visit clients / sites to carry out surveys and document information ready to progress to quotation / design
• Good attention to detail
• Be able to communicate information to others to provide quotes, using plotters, large format printers, laminators and cnc machinery.
• Be proficient in the application of vinyl onto a variety of substrates including vehicles
• Displays excellent communication with the ability to work within a small team
• IPAF/PASMA accreditations desired but not essential
• Full clean driving licence essential
What we are looking for
This is a full-time position working normal office hours but will need to be flexible to work outside of these hours when required. Successful applicants will be enthusiastic, able to work on their own initiative, flexible, a great team player, well organised and have an understanding of the importance of health and safety.
Your working hours 37.5
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: to be discussed based on experience
Required experience: 2 years sign installation experience
To Apply email CV and cover letter to email@example.com
Closing Date 19th Feb 2021