Refund Policy and Terms of Service
1. All goods are offered subject to availability. Delivery of goods will be deemed to take place at the Purchaser’s premises unless otherwise agreed.
2. Every effort will be made to deliver goods on time but no responsibility can be accepted for late or non-delivery.
3. All shortages, damage, production errors or non-delivery of goods must be notified to us by phone within 48-hours and confirmed in writing within 3 working days of receiving.
4. Claims for shortages or non-delivery must be supported by the couriers POD and a delivery note which the goods have been signed as unchecked, short or damaged as appropriate.
5. By arrangement all deliveries should be carefully checked-in to ensure correct garments are delivered as no responsibility can be accepted thereafter for none or short deliveries.
6. Any damaged parcels should be checked in front of the courier’s delivery person and signed for accordingly.